- Colocation facilities include secure cabinets
- 100% power availability guarantee for redundant installations
- Carrier-neutral connectivity from multiple providers
- Comprehensive mechanical and electrical building monitoring
- Operations Service Support Center (OSSC)
- Remote Hands services available
- Migration Planning
- Network design, support & operations
- Capacity planning
- SSAE 16 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Secure, flexible, scalable Cold Aisle Containment (CAC) PODs
- Detection and suppression systems in the data center, electrical and mechanical areas
- Predictive and proactive maintenance and upgrades are carefully planned & implemented for continued long-term and reliable operation
- Expansion capacity available
- 9000 sq. ft.
- Performance standards optimize single-cabinet to custom multi-cabinet solutions
- Scalable, customized data center space including locking cabinets
- Multi-stage security using biometric scanner access at ingress and egress doors
- Stringent access protocols and procedures with archived color CCTV monitoring
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Centralized network infrastructure and environmental monitoring
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Remote full environmental monitoring and reporting options
- Electrical System that includes: N+1 redundant UPS system
- 1 MW of total utility power dedicated to the facility
- 2 MW of backup power with automatic transfer
- Backup power generation provided by 1 diesel generator
- 2000 gallons of reserve fuel on site
- Complete and comprehensive electrical system monitoring by on-site data center facility engineers
- System architecture supports customer growth and change in real time allowing customers to initiate their operations or evolve to high density solutions without the need to move or relocate
- Systems are designed and built to support enhanced reliability requirements essential to meeting each customer’s objectives
- N+1 built-in redundancies
- Temperature management (75 degrees +/- 5 degrees)
- Humidity management (45% +/- 20%)
- Down-flow air floor distribution within raised floor environments
- A multitude of connectivity options including direct, physical-layer connectivity to ILEC, CLEC, long-haul, dark fiber, IP transit, Ethernet, TDM/voice and VoIP
- Diverse, dedicated fiber optic pathways from street delivered to secure, diverse POE’s
- Meet Me Room(MMR) for all customer connections
- Careful cable management with separation from power cabling
- All forms of copper and fiber connections available
vXdefend is vXchnge’s new, enhanced cybersecurity product offering enhanced Internet Access service with built-in protection from cyber threats.
vXguardian is vXchnge’s radio-frequency identification solution designed to give IT teams real-time snapshots of assets and simplify the audit and compliance processes.
vXchnge’s Remote Hands service allows customers to easily manage their business and maximize uptime within a vXchnge data center as if it were located right next door.
MICRO DATA CENTERS
vXchnge has reinvented colocation, taking it to an entirely new level. Think of your data center colocation deployment as your Micro Data Center that seamlessly integrates with your internal critical IT infrastructure.
From reducing operating expenses to expanding market opportunities, vXchnge carrier connectivity and PRIVATE peering solutions enable our customers to achieve exceptional business performance.
POWER AND SPACE
Combining our innovative designs for airflow optimization and power efficiency, businesses can future proof their power requirements enabling your company to easily add more blade and virtualized servers.
Available Carriers at the Cleveland, OH Data Center
Rich connectivity is important to our Cleveland data center. In fact, we’re continually adding new carriers and services to our location. If you have a carrier preference not listed here, talk with us about how we address your connectivity requirements and/or add new providers.
WANT MORE INFO ON EDGE COMPUTING?GET THE WHITE PAPER
Get in Touch with the Cleveland, OH Data Center Team
Fill out the form to talk with us about your data center requirements or schedule a tour of the Cleveland, OH data center.
6225 Sheridan Drive, Suite 203 | Williamsville, NY 14221
O. 716.796.6991 | M. 716.725.7383 | E. jreszel@vXchnge.com
Connect on LinkedIn
“We use data center service providers worldwide and vXchnge is by far the best to deal with,
they are a frictionless partner to SAP”
Dan Schaefer, SAP
“vXchnge knows how to build and run a data center”
Vikram Kommareddy, Global Head Managed Hosting & Shared Services, Tech Mahindra
“The scalability and reliability of Comcast Business’ network makes it a strong option for vXchnge...”
Ted Girdner, VP Business Services at Comcast California Region
“Security and compliance, we need to ensure all of our customers’ data and technological requirements are met...”
Murali Krishnan, Vice President of Technology Operations, MetricStream