vXchnge’s Secaucus facility provides N+1 UPS and cooling redundancy at a convenient location minutes from New York City. This facility is part of the Company’s strategy to create “Built for Performance” data centers in 15 markets to address “distance to customer” or “localization” issues for the cloud and service providers that fuel the digital economy.
vXchnge Secaucus will facilitate technology deployments requiring resilient infrastructure with multiple network and service providers and provide a marketplace for local and global companies that require a robust data center that serves the New York City metro area.
Contact vXchnge to schedule a tour and to obtain additional information.Download the Data Sheet
- Secure, flexible, scalable Cold Aisle Containment (CAC) PODs
- Colocation facilities include secure cabinets
- 100% power availability guarantee for redundant installations
- Carrier-neutral connectivity from multiple providers
- Comprehensive mechanical and electrical building monitoring
- Operations Service Support Center (OSSC)
- Remote Hands services available
- Migration Planning
- Network design, support & operations
- Capacity planning
- SSAE 16 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA and PCI compliance