We build our data centers to accommodate your growing cloud needs.
We understand your need to scale, delivering today, and planning for tomorrow. This means upgrading power distribution and uninterruptible power supplies when needed, including containment systems, redundancy, and continuous processes under a strict Bell Systems Procedure’s methodology.
Blade servers continue to get denser and performance per kilowatt is increasing. Therefore, as Gartner predicts, there is an advancing movement towards smaller size, greater density data centers where performance CAGR surpasses capacity needs. vXchnge has built this new and improved data center infrastructure to accommodate the growing needs of your customer base.
Designed for Performance
- Consultative, solutions-oriented sales approach
- For private or hybrid cloud infrastructure, vXchnge provides security, reliability, and the power to future-proof your network
- For public cloud infrastructure, vXchnge provides the ability to interconnect to public Internet providers, reaching the highest amount of eyeballs and endpoints
- Ability to scale and interconnect across North America at vXchnge’s interconnectivity node
- Sites are engineered ‘from the ground up’ to meet the growing demand of cloud computing and software-defined networks
- New levels of transparency and scalability for your ‘Edge’ cloud needs
- Pure-play, carrier-neutral access and high-availability power in a secure, reliable environment
- Newest technologies and monitoring systems are employed to maximize power, efficiency, and reliability