Please use your best discretion in defining an emergency. An emergency situation is generally defined as a complete network outage, power supply issue, connectivity or DNS issue, or any other problem that does not appear to have been caused by your own equipment or network.
Please detail the following information below to the OSSC Specialist that takes your call:
- Name of company receiving service
- Your first and last name
- Your preferred method of contact and/or callback number
- Which vXchnge data center your equipment is located in
- vXchnge account number
- Service type (Co-location, cross-connect, vX\Defend, etc.)
- A brief description of the problem
- Priority of your Request (i.e. Service Trouble, Standard Support)
- Service(s) affected (i.e. Colocation, Network Services, in\site Access)
An agent will begin investigating your support ticket using the information you provided above. The agent who received your emergency request will then contact you for more information or provide an update on the status of your support ticket.
In the case of an Service Trouble customer request, the specialist is instructed to request the assistance of an available member of Network or Site Operations who will engage their Operations Manager per the defined escalation procedures. The Operations Manager will be kept abreast of the problem and its status at all times during the resolution process.