The Admin link, found next to Help at the top of the page, is only visible to users associated with the Master Admin role. It is designed to provide access to company-wide configuration settings.
When enabled, this feature generates a notification on a predefined schedule which shows the list of users with on site access who have not logged any data center activity since the previous notification. This serves as a reminder to periodically review the access given to the users in the USER MANAGEMENT module to ensure compliance with your company’s security policies.
- The notification can be scheduled for monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or yearly delivery.
- Monthly – The email is sent on the first of every month.
- Bi-Monthly – 1st of every other month beginning in January (January, March, May, July, September, and November)
- Quarterly – 1st of January, April, July, and October
- Semiannually – 1st of January and July
- Yearly – Every year on the 1st of January
- To configure the notification, select a Frequency, enter one or more email addresses separated by a comma into the Delivery Email Address field, and then click Save.
- To disable the notification, select “Notifications disabled” from the Frequency field and then click Save.
When enabled, the system can automatically email users who are granted access to in\site. This email contains a link to allow the user to set their own password and specify a challenge question and answer.