The TRANSACTIONS area allows those with permissions to view invoices, sales orders, and service orders. Open invoices can also be paid online.
- Customizable and flexible grid view
- Like the TICKETS module, the grid view allows you to filter, sort, group, search, and export any set of available records, and create custom Dashboard tiles to your specifications.
- View service orders
- Easily track the status of your orders along with the expected completion date
- Pay Invoices
- One or more open invoices can be paid online through a secure payment portal.
- Any amount can be applied to any of the open invoices by clicking the values shown under the ‘Applied Amount’ column.
To pay one or more open invoices, please take the following steps:
- Click the Pay Invoices button to show the list of any open invoices with an outstanding balance. By default, the invoice(s) will show applied amounts that match the invoice balance.
- If you would like to change the applied amount, click the amount’s link under the ‘Applied Amount’ column and then enter the amount that you would like to pay. If more than one invoice has an outstanding balance, but you would only like to pay one of them, change the applied amounts for the other invoices to $0.00.
- Once you’ve verified that the applied amounts are correct, review the total amount to be paid and then click Next.
- On the Payment Method page, select an existing credit card on file and then click Next, or enter the information for a new card.
- Finally, verify that the payment summary information is correct and then click Submit.
- Download and print
- Sales orders, service orders, and invoices can be downloaded or printed