Applicability: in\site Customer Platform, in\site Mobile App
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety.
- Data We Collect. We may collect information associated with your IP address, such as the time and date of a visit, the operating systems and browser type, and activity while using in the platform. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve the platform (we continually strive to improve our feature offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- Acceptable Use. From the date of the platform use or download, you acknowledge strict adherence of the Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) stated in the Customer Handbook from vXchnge. Condition which may result in Platform access suspension, revocation or termination are outlined in the Customer Handbook.
- Warranty. Your use of the platform is at your sole risk. The platform is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. vXchnge expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Suspension or Termination. vXchnge reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the platform at any time based on your adherence to the AUP. You understand that if your account is suspended or terminated, you may no longer have access to the content that is stored within the platform.
- Intellectual Property Rights. You agree that you will not use the proprietary information or materials included in this application in any way whatsoever except for the use of vXchnge services in compliance with this policy and your signed MSA.
- Legal Compliance. You swear, affirm and attest that (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Contact Information. https://www.vxchnge.com/contact-us
Last Updated: 5 Feb 2019