Applicability: in\site Customer Platform, in\site Mobile App
- The vXchnge in\site customer Platform, and in\site Mobile App ("Platform") delivers a customizable view into your critical infrastructure within any of our 14 national data centers. in\site delivers analytics, visibility and actionable alerts to enable your team to make quicker and faster business decisions. The specific terms and conditions related to the use of Services ordered by customer on the Platform shall be governed by the terms of the Master Service Agreement (MSA) between the customer and vXchnge as further revised by the terms and conditions provided for such Sales Orders at the time the order is placed via the Platform.
- Access to the Platform is provided only with an appropriate combination of a user name and password ("Password Combination") that complies with vXchnge policies. Each Password Combination is specific to an individual and customer agrees that no individuals shall provide their Password Combination to any other party. Further, to the extent that a Password Combination is used to transact business by a customer or is compromised by an act of customer or any party issued a Password Combination by customer, the customer agrees to be fully responsible for all actions taken using such password and for all services ordered. Where any misuse of a Password Combination is brought to the attention of vXchnge, immediate disablement of the Password Combination will occur. Any such misuse must be reported by the customer to vXchnge within thirty (30) days of the date of the original inappropriate action. vXchnge shall take reasonable actions to resolve any unauthorized activity provided the customer agrees to pay all costs and fees associated with actions taken by vxchnge, including without limitation third party fees, install/deinstallation fees.
- vXchnge may immediately suspend or terminate any individual or customer's access to the Platform at any time at its sole discretion.
- Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, rules and regulations relating to customer's use of the Platform. The Platform and all materials, intangibles, code, look and feel, etc. related thereto is the intellectual property of vXchnge. Pursuant to these terms, vXchnge grants customer access to the Platform solely for its own internal business use, for the purposes of utilization metrics and contact management of vXchnge services only and for no other purpose. This access is user exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable at any time by vXchnge.
- The customer acknowledges that the charts and information depicted on the Platform may, from time to time, be incomplete or inaccurate. They are indicative only and cannot be relied upon by the customer to claim credits. Any claim made by the customer for service credits is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions set out in the customer's MSA.
- Customer's use of the Platform is specifically subject to the terms of the MSA including lawful provisions, limitations of liabilities, disclaimers, indemnities, confidentiality, pricing increase terms, and other terms contained therein which shall be equally applicable to all transactions undertaken using the Platform. All information on the Platform shall be deemed to be vXchnge Confidential for all purposes.