Security is multi-faceted and complicated. Every business has a multitude of moving parts, all of which impact your overall security stance. That’s why you need a solid IT governance framework to drive your security decisions and support your business goals. For industries where regulatory compliances inform and guide how you handle data, governance is even more important. IT Governance and ISO/IEC 27001 Compliance signal your dedication to protecting your business and your customers.
With “Understanding Governance and Compliance (+ISO Audit Checklist)” you get a comprehensive overview of this security philosophy and its application:
- What is IT Governance?
- What is compliance?
- What is ISO/IEC 27001:2013?
- How are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Compliance and Certification Different?
- What is the certification process?
- How can we build our IT Governance framework?
- How can we prepare for an ISO/IEC 27001 Audit?